Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Accountability Post Day 1

Greetings friends!

I'm excited to begin my public accountability posts today!  My plan is to post my eating log as well as activity info here on my blog each day for the month of September in order to keep myself on track. I'm way less likely to eat the doughnut if I know I will have all of you to face!


Food: (calories in)

Early Breakfast: 2 Mini Clif bars
Breakfast: Wheat English Muffin with Peanut Butter & Jam
AM Snack: Greek Yogurt
Lunch: Thin crust veggie pizza, side salad
PM Snack: Powerbar
Dinner: Venison cube steak, broccoli, sweet potato "fries" (baked)

Exercise: (calories OUT!)

4 mile run in the evening

CONFESSION TIME:

This will include anything I ate that day that did not promote fat loss, but fat storage:

NADA!

Off to a great start!
Clara











No comments: