Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 26 Checkin

Hey all!

Today was another good day, the last day of vacation.  I'm looking forward to my own bed, my own food and my own routine.  :)  Not that any of that have been bad here, I'm just ready for some normalcy!

We shopped for about 6 hours today so I put my calories into an online calculator to figure out how many calories I burned (http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc).  I've tested this and compared to Spark People and my Garmin in regard to activity for running so I trust the rest of it. :)  We also took an extra walk of about a mile or so later on in the afternoon.  Rightfully so I was hungry!  So I went over my calories but also went way over my activity too (today was supposed to be a rest day).

All in all a great week - excited for my date with the scale Sunday morning!  Tomorrow will be a hectic day of loading the car, driving, unloading, unpacking, etc...but it will be a "rest" day from true exercise (like today - haha).


INPUT (food facts):
Calories: 1805
Carbs: 262
Fat: 54
Protein: 75

OUTPUT (exercise):
1,087 Calories burned - 4 hours of shopping (was actually 6 but I cut it down to 4 due to driving around, etc) and a 1.5 mile walk when I got home.

Also, feel free to check out my friend Anwen Elizabeth's photography blog www.anwenelizabethphotography.com/2010/11/clara/
- I am honored to be a guest blogger on there today talking about my journey and showing the before and "current" pictures.  Enjoy it!  I can't wait to do my "after" pics with her in the spring/summer!

~Clara

No comments: