Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 9 Checkin

OK - drum roll please...first weigh in and....

New official weight 212.2!  That means I'm down 72.8 pounds total.  It was a really good week overall.  I exercised hard, I ate well, and that helped me lose almost 3 pounds.  It was also my "week to lose" according to my cycle so that is part of why I lost that much - my normal aim will be 2 pounds/week at the most for this challenge ending on 12/31.  In fact, I only have 13.2 pounds left to lose by that date which is so exciting!  Woohoo!

Needless to say I'm feeling pretty good about it all.  Tomorrow I will be leaving for a work trip to Orlando through Friday.  I'll still be checking in each night, and will be faced with all kinds of "foreign" food challenges so say a little prayer for me!  I am confident I will do just fine - I lost plenty of weight while traveling regularly!

Here are my stats for today:

INPUT (food facts):
Calories: 1414
Carbs: 181
Fat: 53
Protein: 64

OUTPUT (exercise):
Calories Burned: 467
Running: 2.41 miles, walked .53 miles
39 minutes total

No comments: