Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 37 Checkin

Hey!

So I'm having trouble getting my hair dyed.  Why?  Because I need to find a morning when I'm not going to exercise, and my hair is dry, and free of product.  This is challenging since I've only worn my hair straight once in the last few weeks - the wet scrunched look is way easier and quicker in the mornings.

Well, that was random.  But I wanted to write something. hehe.  I had a great day, even though it started of kind of rocky - our water wasn't working this morning as something under the house had burst and Stephen spent the day fixing it.  Of course I found this out when I was completely drenched in sweat from my run and my hair had been unwashed for a few days...no way to sponge bathe that and really needed to get to work.  Fortunately my friend Emily saw my hopeless sad facebook status and she called me to come use her shower!  I ended up late to work but still got a ton done today and I'm feeling pretty good about that.

Here are my stats:

INPUT (food facts):
Calories: 1576
Carbs: 174
Fat: 70
Protein: 58

OUTPUT (exercise):
616 Calories burned running 2.3 miles, walking 1.39!

Hasta!
Clara

1 comment:

Calories Burned Running said...

nice healthy lifestyle! burning calories is good! :)