Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 45 Checkin

15 days left!  AHHH!

And I have a cold.

How perfect is that?

I'm not 100% succumbing to illness - but I cannot deny something is going on in my throat.  Dang it.  Anyway, I will not be running in the morning again, but if I feel OK I may still get up and exercise.  I want to, I need to burn some more calories this week. I really am missing running - its been 4 days.  I am hoping I feel well enough Saturday to get a nice long run in.  We'll see!

In the meantime, I'll keep on keeping on, realizing that everything happens for a reason and everyone hits a wall every now and then.  I haven't been sick since this time last year.  Impressive for a girl who used to be sick every few months and on antibiotics.  :)  Sigh - going to drink more Emergen-C...

Here are my stats:

INPUT (food facts):
Calories: 1738
Carbs: 282
Fat: 53
Protein: 56

OUTPUT (exercise):
Rest and don't get sicker day. :)

~Peace!
Clara

No comments: