Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 57 Checkin

I cannot believe I've written in this blog almost every day for almost 60 days.  That's kind of a record for me...for doing anything for that long.  

Though there are other records to be celebrated here...



Someone asked "How Far Have You Come?" on SparkPeople the other day...

I've tracked my calories and activity for 60 days.  This is the longest streak I've ever had with that since I started my journey.  Cool, huh?

I've run 170 miles and burned 23,562 doing it since June.  


I ran four 5k races this year. Last year I couldn't give my daughter a bath.

I went from a size 24 to a size 14/16. I've never been so happy to shop in normal size stores.

285 pounds to 208. I have another 30-40 pounds to go.

I am stronger, more confident, and determined.

I've lost 59 inches. 


Now that I've come this far there is absolutely NO WAY I'm turning back.  Looking forward to finishing this year STRONG!


80 POUNDS DOWN, HERE I COME! :)  Then 100, then 120. :)


Here are my stats:

Monday:
INPUT (food facts):
Calories: 1601
Carbs: 186
Fat: 66
Protein: 75

OUTPUT (exercise):
400 Calories burned Biggest Loser Cardio Max Level 1.

No comments: