Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 42 Checkin

Dude, I only have 18 days left in this challenge!  Holy Canoli!  I'd better get to work.

Today was kinda blah - had plans to go to church, do a Christmas musical (mostly solo since its a small church and no one else is willing to sing - lol) and my little girl was going to sing a special by herself...until she started puking before we left the house.  Sigh - hair half flat ironed and plans changed.  So I stayed home and bummed around the house with her all day - frankly I'm going a bit stir crazy.  It was a weird eating day, I managed to stay within my range, but I just kind of grazed all day on weird and random things.

I'm going to get changed in a few minutes and do a good BL workout - so I'm tracking it NOW so I will HAVE to do it.  Then tomorrow night is Zumba - yay!

Hoping my baby girl feels better tomorrow and can go to school - if not thankfully Stephen is off until Jan 3rd, so he can watch her.

Here are my stats!

INPUT (food facts):
Calories: 1761
Carbs: 250
Fat: 65
Protein: 55

OUTPUT (exercise):
Unexpected sad news stuffed me up too much to exercise...rest day.

Hasta!
Clara

No comments: