Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 51 Checkin

So we're in the final stretch, folks.  Just 9 days until the end of the year, and the end of this 60 day challenge to finish the year well.  I'm pretty happy with how things have gone, sans getting ill during the home stretch of course...

If I've learned nothing else this year, its that life isn't about everything going according to plan...its about adjusting your plan to fit your circumstances.

So much has changed for me in a positive way since August 2009 when I began my journey.  To finish up the 60 day challenge, and 2010, I'm planning a post about everything I've learned thus far...one item for each pound lost so far.  That's the plan...I know you'll be waiting up past midnight on 12/31 for it.  :)

I went to the doctor today and got some meds for the nasty cold/respiratory issue I'm fighting.  I already feel a little better and when I start the steroid pack in the morning I'm sure I'll be bouncing off the walls by lunchtime.  Maybe I'll just do that march around the office to my favorite Christmas song, (I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas).  Hehe.

Even with quite a few unplanned treats in my day, I managed to stay within my calorie range.  Having this cold has curbed my appetite some (stress the some) and it couldn't have fallen on a better week temptation-wise. 

So here are my stats:

INPUT (food facts):
Calories: 1626
Carbs: 224
Fat: 62
Protein: 54

OUTPUT (exercise):
Work, doctor, then rest. :)

~Gnight!
Clara

No comments: