Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 52 &53 Checkin

Hey!  Quick post as its technically almost day 54.  :)  Had big plans to get up and exercise in the morning - we'll see how I feel when 5am hits.  Probably NOT like exercising but getting a few more mins of sleep!

Feeling SO much better, I'm definitely going to run Saturday morning.  I just can't wait!  I'm so excited - that will be one awesome present to myself...getting back out there.  I really believe I'm addicted to running.  Do I love it the whole time I'm doing it?  Not really.  I'm really silently saying bad words to myself - like why in the world am I doing this?  It hurts.  I can't go on.  Really.  That's mainly the battle between miles 1 and 2.  And that happened the day I ran 4 miles.  It is SO mental so I guess when I have a good run I feel like I won.  Over myself.  Wait.  Is that still a win? 

I have to weigh in the morning for my Biggest Loser weigh in...and we'll see how that goes.  The only exercise I had was last night when I shopped for a few hours.  Definitely felt it...but...we'll see.  :)  I may just wait until Saturday after my run if I don't like the number that pops up...

Managed to stay pretty well within my ranges.  I'm proud of that.  It didn't mean being miserable as the junk food (i.e. treats) floated around the office.  It meant being picky, and now that's not a bad thing.  Especially since I'm picky about what junk I will put in my body now, vs. picky about eating only fried food and drinking only diet coke...

And the stats you've all been anxiously waiting for:

Wednesday:
INPUT (food facts):
Calories: 1673
Carbs: 211
Fat: 64
Protein: 69

OUTPUT (exercise):
Work, then shopping until midnight. :)

Thursday:
INPUT (food facts):
Calories: 1560
Carbs: 208
Fat: 41
Protein: 99

OUTPUT (exercise):
Work, grocery shopping then wrapping presents!

Good night all!

~Clara

No comments: