Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 38 Checkin

Had a "hungry" day today - haven't had one in awhile.   One of those days I can't seem to stay full.  Funny part is I ate more fruit/vegetables than I have in a long time. I'm guessing my insatiable hunger today must have been brought on by a few days of being in the lower end of my calorie range.  Planning to burn it off in a few minutes doing my biggest loser workout before bed - which will hopefully also warm me up.  Its hard to get warm in "this old house."  Seriously!

That said its time to get changed and get my workout on.  I'm putting it on here like its already happened so once I hit "publish post" there is no turning back.  :)

Here are my stats:

INPUT (food facts):
Calories: 2032
Carbs: 224
Fat: 90
Protein: 91

OUTPUT (exercise):
500 Calories burned Biggest Loser Cardio Max Levels 1&2

Hasta!

No comments: