Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 39 Checkin - Executive Decisions

So, I had to make an executive decision today.  Not to exercise.  All week I've felt like I might be coming down with something and I kept pumping the Vitamin C not willing to believe it.  This morning was a run day but when I awoke with a sore throat and thought about running in 25 degrees I decided it would be prudent not to.  I'm bummed as I love my runs, but I am just taking today off. If I feel good in the morning I'll do a video before work but it is quite possible that I will take tomorrow off of exercising again, at least in the morning.  We'll see!

Either way - this is one executive decision I feel good about.  And the fact that I stuck in my range today on all points makes me feel pretty ok about it altogether.  Tomorrow is the first weigh in for our Biggest Loser December challenge - and while 2 more workouts would have been good before getting on the scale, my overall health and well being comes first.

So here's to getting back to 100% in time for a nice long run on Saturday!

INPUT (food facts):
Calories: 1756
Carbs: 264
Fat: 49
Protein: 77

OUTPUT (exercise):
Rest and rejuvenation. :)

Be well!
Clara

No comments: