Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 43 Checkin

And it all comes down to a Chicken Biscuit, the one that wrecked my calories for the day.


This morning I was in a hurry and left the house without my Larabar - this NEVER happens so I had to stop and pick something up.  My first plan to was to go to McDonalds and get a fruit and yogurt parfait and some apples.  Then I realized I had too much stuff to be able to carry a bag into work too today, so I went to Whataburger to get a chicken biscuit that I could eat while driving.  I mean, how bad could that really be?  Like 300 calories?


Yeah.  Try 560 calories.  34 grams of fat.  SOOOOO not worth it.  Its funny that I have to keep learning these lessons the hard way - the-already-ate-it-no-going-back-way.  At least I don't make the same mistake more than twice when it comes to food choices.  Being accountable not only to my Sparkpeople tracker but also to this blog has really made me think consciously about what I'm eating.  I've tracked my food successfully for awhile now and I need to continue.

I'd be about 380 calories lower for the day had I opted for the fruit and yogurt parfait. Lesson learned!

Here are my stats!

INPUT (food facts):
Calories: 1744
Carbs: 233
Fat: 69
Protein: 64

OUTPUT (exercise):
567 Calories burned doing 1 hour of Zumba!

~Gnight!
Clara

No comments: