Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 58 Checkin

I cannot believe I have only two days left in this challenge!  My official last weigh in will be Friday morning.  I'm nervous and excited about it!

Got up and ran in the COLD this morning.  When I say cold, its relative, of course, because I live in Florida. It was around 18 degrees.  The sweat that beaded up on my hat had frost on it when I got home.  That's pretty darn cold if you ask me!  I felt great.

I'm a little tired today as I only got 7 hours of sleep last night.  This was part of our lunchtime conversation today - much of those conversations wouldn't belong on this particular blog (lol) but back to sleep, I'm one of those people that needs 8 hours.  All 8 hours.  If I get 7 its terrible.  6 hours is better than 7 for me.  I wonder why?  I don't know enough about sleep to know it but I do wish I didn't need as much sleep as I do.  I got things to do!  I really envy those people that can survive on 5 hours.  More power to ya.  No retraining in the cards here.  I perform better athletically when I have the full 8 hours so that's what I'm sticking with!

Got a package from California today from my younger brother.  He sent us some awesome fresh San Francisco sourdough bread.  I had plans for grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner so I just made cheese toast instead with the bread.  It was AWESOME.  We really enjoyed it.  I did ask him to make it whole grain next time.  But bread like that, every now and then, is not going to hurt me since I rarely eat "white" food.

I'm excited to be helping my friend make her family recipes/menu more healthy.  We're talking and discussing little changes to make here and there and I'm excited to see the changes it will make in her family.  I would love to do something like that for a living, coach people on healthy lifestyles.  Hmmm, maybe a life coach?

Anyway, off to spend some quality time with the family and then probably enjoy some hot tea before going to bed.  Then up early again to exercise - I have some huge goals for this week and need lots of activity to get there!

Here are my stats:

Tuesday:
INPUT (food facts):
Calories: 1610
Carbs: 209
Fat: 68
Protein: 51

OUTPUT (exercise):
392 Calories burned intervals of running and walking for 2.73 miles.

No comments: