Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 46 Checkin

So I woke up this morning with a full on cold.  Sore throat, that felt clogged with goo and stuffy snotty head.  Ugh.  I hate that feeling.  I took some dayquil and headed in to work, feeling bleh.  Ate a larabar for breakfast, this one was Cherry Pie - not my favorite but like all of them, I like them to some degree.  I love love love the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, in fact, I'm ordering some now from Amazon.com, the only place I can find them in bulk in that flavor.  My 2nd favorite is the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip.  Just in case you were wondering.  Key lime pie is ok, not a huge fan of the Coconut cream pie but I did like the Apple pie flavor. 

OK, back to the story.  At work I ended up realizing I have a stomach bug.  Also.  Really?  Yes.  So almost a year not being ill even a day and here I am with a double whammy.  Sigh.

Could be worse - much worse.  I know people going through chemo right now that are also sick.  But they are way sicker and its much more risky for them to be sick.  All in all - I'm fine in comparison.

Will I be able to lose a bunch of weight this week?  Probably not likely - since I haven't been able to exercise.  This is why I set goals but give myself room for stuff to happen.

My calories were low today - not much appetite today, given the low physical activity the last few days I'm not terribly surprised.  Maybe I won't do so bad at weigh in after all.  We'll see!

I'm still going to end the year lighter than I began it...by alot.  There's something to celebrate.  Now, onward to bed to get well!

~Clara

Here are my stats:

INPUT (food facts):
Calories: 1415
Carbs: 185
Fat: 40
Protein: 76

OUTPUT (exercise):
Managed to get through work today - that was plenty. :)

No comments: