Friday, September 7, 2012

Accountability Posts (day 2 and 3)

Hey!

I probably should have evaluated my schedule this month before launching into this challenge.  It's been absolutely crazy in my world BUT given the stress I'm pretty proud of how I fared in the food and activity department!

Thursday 9/6

Food: (calories in)


Early Breakfast: Banana
Breakfast: Greek yogurt & Fit Brownie bar
Lunch: Turkey/apple/brie panini, hummus and pita
Dinner: Homemade Zucchini Lasagna (YUM!)

Exercise: (calories OUT!)

45 min Cardio Class (with a million burpees I think)
25 min on Elliptical
Weight circuit

CONFESSION TIME:

This will include anything I ate that day that did not promote fat loss, but fat storage:
4 mini-york peppermint patties
2 small godiva chocolates



Friday 9/7

Food: (calories in)
Breakfast: Uncle Sam's cereal mixed with Cheerios and a tbsp of dark chocolate chips
AM Snack: Greek Yogurt
Lunch: Mexican Salad (with black beans, 3 oz pork, and cilantro lime dressing, no rice, no cheese!), some tortilla chips with guacamole and cheese dip
PM Snack: Wheat thin crisps (hospital vending machine - limited choices!)
Dinner: Homemade Zucchini Lasagna (YUM!)

Exercise: (calories OUT!)
REST Day
MRI of Brain day...wonder if that burns any calories?

CONFESSION TIME:

This will include anything I ate that day that did not promote fat loss, but fat storage:

Chips & Guacamole/cheese dip.  Didn't go crazy but a bit unnecessary...
Wheat thin crisps - weren't the worst choice in the vending machine, but probably should have gotten the almonds and just eaten half the bag instead. 

Overall the last 2 days haven't been horrible.  I was exhausted and felt a cold coming on which is why today ended up being a rest day.  Doesn't hurt I can barely move from yesterday's workouts. It's also that time of the moon for me hence the chocolate slips here and there.

I'm happy.  Planning for a healthy, active weekend and an 8 mile run on Monday!

Clara

No comments: