Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 19 Checkin (late)

ok, ok, so another late post.  Forgive me all those I know who check my blog hourly to see what I'm up to.  LOL.  Just teasing.  Really, yesterday ended a crazy busy week and I think I put in almost 60 hours.  I was exhausted last night and fell asleep when we returned home from the viewing/visitation of one our church members who passed.

We made a poor food decision on the way home and tried a chinese buffet.  I woke up in the middle of the night sick and it was all I could do to not puke!  I just don't eat like that anymore - bleh bleh bleh.  I wish we had gone to Subway - this isn't a time when I go over my calories but I'm happy about it - this is one of those times I go over, it wasn't worth it and it becomes a lesson learned. Subway for me next time!  Especially on a day I didn't get to exercise.

All that said, I will be out of touch a bit over the next week as there is no internet at my in-laws house.  I'll post when I get to my parents house, ok? :)

here are my stats for Friday:

INPUT (food facts):
Calories: 1821
Carbs: 226
Fat: 65
Protein: 86

OUTPUT (exercise):
Another Rest Day - was good for the exhaustion I've faced all week!


Planning on finishing this next week well - including Thanksgiving. Remember to eat the things you really can't live without having but also get up and MOOVE!  I walked a total of 5 miles last Thanksgiving (3 separate walks) and I lost weight that week even with having 2 Thanksgiving meals in one day.


Balance it ya'll!  Can't wait to see how I do.


~Clara

No comments: