Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 29 Checkin

A beautiful Monday it was.  I enjoyed a great week off last week and while I paid for it a little bit at my desk today, I know it was worth it.  It was also good to be back at work, really.  I love my job.

I did have a slight binge issue today.  I haven't done that in awhile but I'm chalking this one up to hormones...and it was on a super food at least...dark chocolate covered almonds.  I had some at my desk and I could tell the person who filled in for me last week had gotten into them (lol).  I had a handful and then just wanted, really wanted more.  I tried to stave off the craving, even putting some back but I ended up finishing them.  All 400 calories worth.  Geez!  Well, again, it was a superfood.  And I'm pre-menstrual and usually have some sort of chocolate attack around this time.  Next time I will have plain dark chocolate around so I don't have all the added fat of the almonds.  I love almonds and absolutely believe they are heart healthy...in small quantities (like the dark chocolate). 

So I won't buy dark chocolate covered almonds again for awhile.  It is safer to keep my chocolate and my almonds separate.  Especially when I see that I burned that exact amount of calories in my workout tonight.  lol.

I did not go over my calories, but did go over the fat intake by a little.  And I was a bit short on protein today, will remedy that tomorrow.

I could not get up early but did manage to get in a Biggest Loser workout tonight.  It was great.  I am planning on getting up early tomorrow and running some intervals with a friend.  I am excited about that and looking forward to kicking another 500 calories in the teeth.  Take that, hormones.

So here are my stats:

INPUT (food facts):
Calories: 1655
Carbs: 221
Fat: 73
Protein: 39

OUTPUT (exercise):
400 Calories burned: Biggest Loser Cardio Max Level 1 with warmup/cooldown.

Have a great Monday night!  See ya tomorrow!

~Clara

No comments: