Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 23 Checkin

Happy Tuesday! Had another great day.  Spent some time with my Dad having lunch and shopping and some time just reading through my magazines (3 months of one magazine I have a subscription for - I am that far behind!).  

I've got to tell you Beef O'Brady's has moved up on my list of favorite places to eat.  They now offer Whole Wheat tortillas for their wraps!  Pretty amazing.  My Dad and I split a Grilled Chicken Wrap, steamed broccoli and a salad.  The salad could have used more "real" lettuce but overall I was happy and felt great about our food choices.  Also, since we shared, they brought us each our own plate of salad and our own plate with half a wrap and steamed broccoli.  It was awesome.

Another great day of staying within my calories, even with incredible temptations around like M&Ms that everyone else was diving into.  Not worth it to me!  Also had a great exercise day.  All in all, I'm pretty happy.

So here are my stats:


INPUT: (food facts):
Calories: 1517
Carbs: 169
Fat: 58
Protein: 90

OUTPUT (exercise):
634 calories burned with a 3.35 mile run (some walking) and another mile and a half walk later on. :)

This Thanksgiving Week (one in which I plan to lose weight) is off to a fantastic start!

~Clara

No comments: